Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Toy Review Tuesday: Tunnel 6'

Tons of fun!

Hours of fun!

Lots of laughs and squeals!

For everyone! Well, unless you're too big to crawl through in which case you'd get stuck or have a hard time crawling through this 6-foot fabric tunnel. Ask me how I know this.

Believe it or not, short little me had a hard time army crawling through. (I can hear you laughing from here.) The only time I tried, Matthew and Elizabeth thought it was so funny that they crawled in right after me. Of course, I couldn't get through as fast as they could so they ended up crawling right on top of me in that very tight space. And of course, they thought that was even more hilarious. After two or three times of being crawled on, I eventually inched my way to the other side. As much as I loved how much they enjoyed this, I never attempted to crawl through again.

Bill tried crawling through the tunnel too and yes, he didn't make it out the other side. I decided to tell him about my tunnel experience AFTER he was stuck. Insert halo here.
Daddy in the tunnel

0 comments: